Sunday, June 5, 2011

Cool blue lights



I love my Kuerig coffee maker and not just because it feeds my addiction; it also has really cool blue lights on it.  Calming blue lights that tell me it is ok to brew a cup and that there is plenty of water in the reservoir.  These lights also make it easy on the eyes when stumbling in the dark before that first cup or two of the elixir of life.

As a contrast to the comfort of Kuerig blue, my alarm clock has radioactive green lights.  This color is not at all comforting or calming, rather it elicits the feeling of toxin poison within.  Add to the color the fact that when the alarm goes off it flashes like a strobe (since I can't hear the alarm) and you can see why this is one of the least favorite lights I have in my home.


What lights do you find soothing and which ones deserve a bag placed over them?

1 comment:

  1. I have that coffee maker too, love it! I always know when it's ready when I see that bright light in the kitchen.
    I can't stand red light most of the time. Driving at night I always see fuzzy red brake and tail lights and they just aren't quite right.

    ReplyDelete