with a new class.
Welcome to LCD. Thanks for setting up your blog pages, great to see people already making posts. I have downloaded the blog address file to the course page so please start reading what your classmates have to say about light.
As far as what I have to say about light, well looking out the office window today I see clouds; lots of big fluffy white clouds. What strikes me about these clouds is how the contours are defined by the angle of the sunlight hitting them. As the clouds move so do the shadows and without these shadows clouds would appear to be really big cotton balls with smooth surfaces instead of the craggy, crinkly, lumpy, bumpy "congregation of vapours" that we are used to seeing.
So look up, admire the clouds and appreciate how different the world would look without shadow.
That's all for now, see you in class.
No comments:
Post a Comment